How to send feedback to Microsoft
When you submit a feedback item, we gather additional details and information about your issue that will help our engineers address it. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. Please be guided by the steps below:
- Search for Feedback Hub in the Cortana search field, then click the app.
- If the Hub is not found, search for Feedback Hub in the Windows Store and download, then open.
- Click Feedback found at the upper-left part of the window, then press + Add new feedback.
- Tick Problem, share any details you think are relevant, then choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
- Click Submit once you’ve completed the form and monitoring.
- Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
- Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you have submitted (it may take a while to appear).
- Open the item you have submitted, then click Share.
- Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like https://aka.ms/ link>).