[Sets] Move your apps between Sets with ease
Drag-and-drop app tabs within and between Sets windows is now supported! It works just like it sounds! You can now drag an app tab around within the Set or combine tabbed app windows into Sets.
- Open a new window of an app that supports Sets (for example Notepad, Command Prompt, OneNote (UWP version), Mail, etc.
- Tap the “+” plus button, and use the Search box to open another supported app (like the ones listed above) in a new tab.
- Repeat this as many times as you’d like. [Sets] Move your apps between Sets with ease
- Rearrange the tabs in your Set by dragging the tabs. [Sets] Move your apps between Sets with ease
- Try using the keyboard shortcuts to move between tabs:
- Ctrl + Win + Tab to switch to next tab
- Ctrl + Win + Shift + Tab to switch to previous tab
- Drag one of the tabs out of that Set and drop it so it creates a new window.
- Click the “+” plus button and add a few more tabs to this window.
- Close all the tabs.
Note: If you open a Microsoft Edge tab outside of a Set, you won’t be able to drag-and-drop it into a Sets window. Drag-and-drop for Microsoft Edge Web tabs within Sets isn’t currently supported and if you try this, your device might crash.